Top 11 Reasons to Promote Your Book with Books Butterfly!
1) 158,888+ Daily Active Readers. Over 158,888 of our readers check our blogs and sites and other channels every single day. Would you like to get your book in front of all of them?
2) Honesty about numbers and figures.
We have 158,888+ Daily Active Readers. Each slot specifies exactly how many readers you will reach. In addition, if we accept your book, we will give you a range of expected sales or downloads, and also guarantee a certain number.
3) Prorated Refund if sales or downloads don't hit the specified target. If we don't get you results then we do a prorated refund.
4) Many Kindle Unlimited Readers. A significant portion of our readers (perhaps more than 20%) are Kindle Unlimited Readers. Would you like to reach 25,000+ daily active Kindle Unlimited readers?
5) We have separate dedicated email lists and blogs for Kindle, Nook, Apple, and Kobo ebook stores. If you were an Apple iBooks reader, would you want some small fraction of offers sent to another store? Third class book citizen status? Or would you want a list of book offers that features the best free books and deals in the Apple Store?
4) We reach readers no one else reaches. We have 100+ blogs, websites, search sites, list sites, and other channels that reach readers no one else reaches. Can you afford to ignore readers that might be your next biggest fans?
5) Indie Author focused. We have been promoting Indie authors since 2008. That guarantees you get readers that are OPEN to and INTERESTED in books from Indie authors.
6) 70+ Daily Active Countries. Your book will reach readers in 70+ countries every single day. We even have dedicated blogs and sites for 11 countries outside the US - UK, Canada, India, Japan, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Spain, Italy, Germany. For UK, Canada, and India, we have 5,000+ daily active readers in each country.
7) We look to ACCEPT Authors, not Reject them. We don't cherry pick books that are already doing well. We work on a First Come First Served basis, provided we think can get you results. You can be confident that we won't reject you just to create a perception of exclusivity, or because Big 5 Publishers are willing to pay more, or because you aren't already a bestseller. Our raison d'etre is to connect authors with readers.
8) We are ENABLERS, not New Gatekeepers. Across all our sites and channels we help hundreds of indie authors every day. If you include our search sites and list sites then we help thousands of indie authors (albeit currently not as much as we would like). We do not limit access to our readers to 10-15 of the richest indie authors.
9) We are completely independent and can focus on what's best for the future of books, for readers, for authors, and for ourselves. We are not beholden to Venture Capitalists, to secret arrangements with Bookstores, to sneaky partnerships with Big 5 Publishers, to associate programs with the ebook stores.
10) We are not an advertorial list. Smart readers figure out sooner or later that advertorial lists are sending them just a list of ads. No one wants to get a list of ads. Would you watch Television if it was nothing but ads? Then why expect readers to get their books from advertorial lists?
11) Finally, this might be a negative or a positive, depending on your perspective. We don't feature just one book per genre per day. We feature 5 to 20 books every day in each genre. The downside is that readers have choices and aren't forced to download your book due to the lack of options. The upside is that you know the reader CHOSE your book out of a competitive set of books and is more likely to buy your other books and become a reader for life.
You aren't just getting 'this reader chose my romance novel because it was the only romance novel that day'. You're getting readers that CHOSE YOU! Since we guarantee results, both for paid sales and for downloads, you're only paying for actual sales and actual downloads. However, these are, in theory, more valuable. Because you're actually getting readers you really want - those who picked you over other choices.